Pekin Duck Club!

I can't believe how fast they grow, it's like they've doubled in size overnight. I don't even know how old they are I got them from TSC April 17.
This pic was taken 25 of April

My husband says they grow every night, they r huge. Lol ducklings grow very fast. When do they reach full size? Mine are a month and they look like big ducks to me but they don't even have all their adult feathers yet

My husband says they grow every night, they r huge. Lol ducklings grow very fast. When do they reach full size? Mine are a month and they look like big ducks to me but they don't even have all their adult feathers yet

I think by about 12 weeks they're fully grown, but they should have most of their growth by 8 weeks. Mine are 7 weeks and definitely slowing down.

hello all my name is nick and i just got two pekin ducks for my wife who loves them and they are around 7 weeks old. my question is how long till i can put them out in there coop? its nice in kansas its around 68 at night and 80s in the day

I have 2 pekin Ducks age 10months and their names are roxy(boy) and miss wittle(girl) they are in need of a home. I live in northern va. Does anyone live close?? I would still want to come visit them because I love them!!
1f495.png

well i just moved my two pekin ducks out side and they arnt quite sure what to make of all the new space since ive had them in the brewder.
My little babies are growing so fast. They love water puddles as much as pigs but now that we have the big kid pool, they are having a blast!!

this summer im adding a pond to the back yard hopefuly they will love it too my back yard is a half acre and so plenty of room for chickens and ducks to play

Back
Top Bottom