Pekin Duck Club!

Im about 95 percent sure my one is a female, very loud constantly and I always hear a loud quack from upstairs n I think its her. My other barely makes a sound, does that mean its a drake. And that duck also looks like he's wagging his tail constantly? Its too cute, but does it mean anything?

How often do Pekins lay eggs? My Rouens hatched out 3 Pekin\rouen mixed babies, they are 7 months old. I was getting 4-5 eggs daily once the babies started laying other month, but past couple weeks I'm just down to 2 a day assuming it's from my Rouens bc they lay pretty much daily.

How often do Pekins lay eggs? My Rouens hatched out 3 Pekin\rouen mixed babies, they are 7 months old. I was getting 4-5 eggs daily once the babies started laying other month, but past couple weeks I'm just down to 2 a day assuming it's from my Rouens bc they lay pretty much daily.

Do they free range? If so, check the yard! We find their eggs all over the place! In corners, between feed cans and sometimes in pool!

I'm trying not to be anxious for mine to grow up, since they're just 2 weeks old, but I sure wish I knew their gender! Look how fast they've grown!

This was 4-25-15

This was 5-5-15

Oh, so adorable if I do say so myself!!
love.gif

Do they free range? If so, check the yard! We find their eggs all over the place! In corners, between feed cans and sometimes in pool!

No lol thank god! Bad enough finding the where they buried eggs in the house! I did find one in the pool one day I'm assuming from one of the younger ones. But other that they lay eggs in their house

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom