Pekin Duck Club!

also, I was looking in the Purina thread. And I noticed miss Lydia and Kaeasa sp?nwere following it. But I thought they said there is enough niacin in the Purina flock raiser, does that mean I shouldn't be giving my ducks the Brewer's yeast? Once again sorry for the billion questions

also, I was looking in the Purina thread. And I noticed miss Lydia and Kaeasa sp?nwere following it. But I thought they said there is enough niacin in the Purina flock raiser, does that mean I shouldn't be giving my ducks the Brewer's yeast? Once again sorry for the billion questions

Technically you shouldn't need too but watch as i did an all flock with mine and found it was not enough and switched to straight duck starter. I found they just grow so quickly, their need exceeded what i have required for my other breeds.

Last edited:
I feel if your brooding inside they should have the extra BY, most of mine are brooded by their mamas I never fed it to any of my ducklings just the one I brooded inside the house.

Excuse me for asking a personal question.......are you Aussie? I recently saw a movie (The Hunter) that was made in Tasmania. At one point, a child said they were having chooks (rhymes with "books") for dinner, and it had to be explained to the American guest. It was the first time I have ever heard that word, so I just wanted to ask. Sorry if I am being rude.

Gil

Back
Top Bottom