Pekin Duck Club!

Sry, this is the right pic, it posted the wrongone before!i

Hi folks question for the community, I have Pekin ducks that are almost five months is it to early to be getting eggs from them? I ask because either I got my first duck egg or my brown layers gave me a white egg. Which is possible but more of an indicator of issues with my chickens. So can a duck lay at almost five months? Thanks in advance.

Awe, thanks Julie Bird! You're a sweetheart too!

I love to help when I can. :)
You are welcome. And thank you, too. You were the first to come to mind. I feel bad when I read stuff with people not knowing to do or their ducks are sick and I kinda panic and refer them to others. Thank goodness for this community.

What about something like this?
LL
you could make 2 and place a rock in the bottom to keep them from tipping it over. I used something very similar with my ducklings and it really helps plus do you have a broiler pan you don't use you can sit these on top and the excess water will go into the pan then you can pour it out it will help keep the area drier.
Yay for Miss Lydia and her ideas.

Congratulations on your little bouncing baby boy on the way! You must be pretty excited! I'm sorry to hear about Charlie and I'm glad JoJo is adjusting slowly but surely. :)
Jojo, still lonely, but he loves his pools. Oh, and I found out I'm having a boy!!! So they guys will not outnumber the girls. Daddy, JoJo, and new baby vs me n ryry!!!! :love

Back
Top Bottom