Pekin Duck Club!

@Lacrystol i think i gave little Ali too much Vit B Complex and Niacin. her wittle legs and feet are peeling...

What do you think?

I got good news and bad news we lost a duck egg today. It had blood on it. I candled it all I saw was black. Opened it carefully all black. Lost several chicken eggs as well. One bird in all of it. Died in shell with gut out of it. Think it was a boy I am sure of it. Ants in outside nest put diatomaceous earth down I knew they would kill a baby if hatched out there. Good news. I talked to my neighbor across the street who also owns the vacant lot next to me.she said I can put traps spray or do what I want to kill weeds and ants so it doesn't effect chickens and outside duck anymore . Maybe next time we will have better luck.

Manna pro- life lytes you can get it at feed store Amazon. Com or I think mypetchicken.com probiotic boost for chickens water protecter I give these blend once a day.if you continue with what you have. Lower the dose .if you give it twice a day. Maybe cut it to once a day and plan water the rest of the day. If still to much lower it more.

@Lacrystol i think i gave little Ali too much Vit B Complex and Niacin. her wittle legs and feet are peeling...

What do you think?

Cyndi, do you think the peeling could be an allergic reaction to the plastic and/to tape used on the shoes? Maybe now that the shoes are off it will get better. Hope so anyway.
P.S. Loved the new videos

Linda

I got good news and bad news we lost a duck egg today. It had blood on it. I candled it all I saw was black. Opened it carefully all black. Lost several chicken eggs as well. One bird in all of it. Died in shell with gut out of it. Think it was a boy I am sure of it. Ants in outside nest put diatomaceous earth down I knew they would kill a baby if hatched out there. Good news. I talked to my neighbor across the street who also owns the vacant lot next to me.she said I can put traps spray or do what I want to kill weeds and ants so it doesn't effect chickens and outside duck anymore . Maybe next time we will have better luck.
AWE sorry about your baby,

I have confidence your next one will work out WONDERFUL>.

Back
Top Bottom