Pekin Duck Club!

Went out to duck nest a few hrs ago I saw one cracking open. Went out there now and saw it floating the egg in pool. There was no life in water or around them. The egg had yolk in it some was able to grab two eggs she allowed me to touch. I didn't see vains in it or any thing moving. I drew lines on it out lines I saw. Marked it 1-2 with a pencil. But I did see ants in nest again. I will lay ditmacious earth soon as partner comes home . So he can hold snowflake and hope. So I don't get bit.

Contact support on bottom byc support and let them know in a private message you can't resolve your picture issues. There's nothing we can do on thread. It's has to be clear from support server.

These are my Valentine ducklings. They're dad is a pekin and mom is a khaki Campbell

They decided to join me at the fire. Roast duck anyone?
lol.png

I finally got a pool for the ducks. So far, Jojo is the only one that I have seen use it. This was taken as soon as I finished filling it. I thought he would stay in, but came running after me the second I walked away.

Lily and Jojo with one of the babies.

@duckies1230 Lily does swim. She prefers bodies of water she can walk into. The neighbors' yard floods when it rains. The other day, it was BAD. All seven ducks were swimming around in the puddles. Maybe the ducklings and Jojo swimming convinced her. IDK. I wish I had had a camera.

Back
Top Bottom