Pet Peeves

Is there anyone that has any (pet) pet peeves, you know, the ones that you like to go back to time and again, kind of like an addiction of sorts?
20220212_212105.jpg

Yes. Peeve and Repeeve

I agree there are some inconsiderate truck drivers out there, but what bugs me more honestly, is everyday folks who refuse to treat those big vehicles with respect. Dump trucks especially. When carrying a heavy load, they cannot stop quickly and if they hit you, theres a pretty solid chance that your vehicle isn't going to protect you. I've seen people zip in and out of traffic and pull out infront of them... just plain stupid.
Not long ago a dump truck ended up on its side on the hwy near our house. Some idiot pulled out infront of him and he nearly killed himself trying not to kill someone else.
That is true.My ex was owner/operator of a dump truck. I use to respect all truckers but living here I have lost much of that respect for them. They think driving through small towns ( just driving through) instead of the interstate is better to do. They impede lanes. Acting like the rules of the road don't pertain to them. There is no reason for semi tractor and trailers need to go through these towns except hiding load weights or illegal cargoes.

When someone, who shall not be named, knows I am trying very hard to eat healthier and lose weight, goes to the grocery store "just to get milk" and comes home with three bags of chips and two cartons of ice cream. Then tells me, "they aren't for you"
angry kristen wiig GIF

When someone, who shall not be named, knows I am trying very hard to eat healthier and lose weight, goes to the grocery store "just to get milk" and comes home with three bags of chips and two cartons of ice cream. Then tells me, "they aren't for you"
angry kristen wiig GIF
I don't know your situation but...
Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels

Back
Top Bottom