Pet Peeves

Pet peeve.......
When you go to your doctor and beg them to see you as a whole and not just one symptom at a time and they only look at a symptom. Missing the big picture and failing you.
Or when you walk into to the doctors office and he asks you why you are breathing heavy and you say " I don't know" and he replys " Okay then. So why did you come in today?"
then never says anymore about you not being able to breathe.

Pet peeve.......
When you go to your doctor and beg them to see you as a whole and not just one symptom at a time and they only look at a symptom. Missing the big picture and failing you.
Or when you walk into to the doctors office and he asks you why you are breathing heavy and you say " I don't know" and he replys " Okay then. So why did you come in today?"
then never says anymore about you not being able to breathe.
Is there a possibility to shop for a new doc? This one seems to be broken...

Is there a possibility to shop for a new doc? This one seems to be broken...
This is the new one :hit. I don't know what it is with Doctors anymore. The thing is they find something wrong but they don't put in the effort to figure out what is causing the entire problem.
They seem to be either be lazy as heck or just plain stupid. I fire one go to the next they find a piece of the puzzle then stop. I move to the next one to see if we can find out more.

Back
Top Bottom