Pet Peeves

I have had both. Pig is worse. My red wattle mangalitza would throw mud on me😢
The Kune Kune weren't too bad. They mostly cried. Goats scream and jump and bite.
So throwing a little mud and crying is worse then screaming, jumping and biting? 🤔:lau:lau:lau

Penelope knocks over furniture and bellows. She's a bratty pigma donna
That's why I don't like mini pigs.
The hampshire would jump on the fence and shake it like a bear, she also bit, and she was four feet tall at her shoulder. That's the only mean big one I've had.

So throwing a little mud and crying is worse then screaming, jumping and biting? 🤔:lau:lau:lau
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Mud is gross, dusty hooves aren't.

Maybe I just got lucky, but my juliana is the least PITAesque of all our animals. She and the two wethers share about an acre, and she's always calm and dignified at dinner, the two knot-heads: not so much.
Their sleeping arrangements are pretty hysterical too. Pig was here first, and we built the boys a goat house, but they like Piggie's house. She lets them stay, but only on THEIR side. Its like a college dorm room with the honor student on one side and the trainwreck on the other. I can hear her in there just before dark scraping any goat poo that I missed over to their side.

Maybe I just got lucky, but my juliana is the least PITAesque of all our animals. She and the two wethers share about an acre, and she's always calm and dignified at dinner, the two knot-heads: not so much.
Their sleeping arrangements are pretty hysterical too. Pig was here first, and we built the boys a goat house, but they like Piggie's house. She lets them stay, but only on THEIR side. Its like a college dorm room with the honor student on one side and the trainwreck on the other. I can hear her in there just before dark scraping any goat poo that I missed over to their side.
I have a vivid imagination and this paints a funny picture. Pretty intelligent julianna.

Back
Top Bottom