Pet Peeves

Do you actually use those? :confused:

Not if we can help it!
Screenshot_20220315-203818_Chrome.jpg

A lot of times snoring is an indicator of sleep apnea. Might be worth looking into. The improvement in sleep overall is literally life changing for both of you, and modern CPAP machines are super quiet and unobtrusive. They even have at home test kits now. You sleep with it for 3 days and send it back.

Source: My wife no longer tries to smother me with a pillow when I sleep and I feel way better and more rested now.
Yep. About 10 years ago mom finally convinced my dad to do a sleep study. They found out he had been stoping breathing around 60 times a night. Had a family friend who they think died of a severe case of sleep apnea. Just stopped breathing one night and never started again. :(

A lot of times snoring is an indicator of sleep apnea. Might be worth looking into. The improvement in sleep overall is literally life changing for both of you, and modern CPAP machines are super quiet and unobtrusive. They even have at home test kits now. You sleep with it for 3 days and send it back.

Source: My wife no longer tries to smother me with a pillow when I sleep and I feel way better and more rested now.
I agree with you.. I have thought he has it. But I know him..no way he would wear a c pap mask..or he would just deny having it. His brother has it I and I have someone in my family with it.

Yep. About 10 years ago mom finally convinced my dad to do a sleep study. They found out he had been stoping breathing around 60 times a night. Had a family friend who they think died of a severe case of sleep apnea. Just stopped breathing one night and never started again. :(
Ok scary!

The passive-aggressive side of me makes me open whatever window is beside them and turn up my radio - opera. soft rock, jazz stations work well. Then I stare straight ahead with a smile on my face so I can pretend I don't see them giving me the finger.
When a stranger says something rude to me from a distance, I always act like they said something nice. Grin like a fool, wave, and happily shout "You too!"
People don't know what to do with that, lol.
Our grouchy neighbor still hasn't spoken to us after 4 years when my husband and I did this together in the car after she nastily shouted "SLOW DOWN!" from her yard. (We were going under the speed limit btw)

When a stranger says something rude to me from a distance, I always act like they said something nice. Grin like a fool, wave, and happily shout "You too!"
People don't know what to do with that, lol.
Our grouchy neighbor still hasn't spoken to us after 4 years when my husband and I did this together in the car after she nastily shouted "SLOW DOWN!" from her yard. (We were going under the speed limit btw)

Your comment reminded me of this video 😄

Back
Top Bottom