Pet Peeves

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF
IDK. It could work. Irish whiskey in a Guinness like a depth charge and the flavor profile of Irish cream mixed in. I'm interested, but might be allergic and break out in hand cuffs.

Are we still doing peeves? I've got one for you. Bad enough to be in a public restroom when someone in another stall is carrying on a phone call, right? That's just tacky. But the other day as I was standing against the wall waiting my turn, a person came out of a stall, not just talking on the phone, she was on Video chat. And she set her phone down on the sink to wash her hands in an upright position, facing me. Suddenly I'm staring into the face of a complete stranger, as if I'm the one having this phone call. Yikes! Fortunately I happened to be wearing a mask. And I quickly moved out of line of sight of the camera. But come on, seriously? There's no privacy in a bathroom? Pleeeeze!

Are we still doing peeves? I've got one for you. Bad enough to be in a public restroom when someone in another stall is carrying on a phone call, right? That's just tacky. But the other day as I was standing against the wall waiting my turn, a person came out of a stall, not just talking on the phone, she was on Video chat. And she set her phone down on the sink to wash her hands in an upright position, facing me. Suddenly I'm staring into the face of a complete stranger, as if I'm the one having this phone call. Yikes! Fortunately I happened to be wearing a mask. And I quickly moved out of line of sight of the camera. But come on, seriously? There's no privacy in a bathroom? Pleeeeze!
At least hand were washed?:th

I can't stop laughing.
Why would anyone do a video call while they're using the toilet?
Confused Real Housewives Of Orange County GIF

Back
Top Bottom