Pet Peeves

Where do you get Dos Equis dark !?!?!?! DH's favorite beer, and we can only get Ambar here. Haven't seen dark in decades.
We have all over New Orleans. I have trouble finding it in draft. Now THAT steps up the game.
One day I'll tell the story about the man who introduced me to XX. It involves Mexico City, the CEO, long story.

Ouch from a retired Librarian. What's wrong with the system? Isn't it computerized?
I’m honestly not sure. But whatever system they use is strange. Like the Lord of the Rings used to be in nonfiction. and half a series will be in kids the other half in young adult for no obvious reason. Classics may be anywhere from kids section to local history to the actual literature section. They also reverse the order of the books on the shelves at least 3x a year. It makes it nearly impossible to find anything even using the directory. And the directory is often flat out wrong or crashes and they can’t get it fixed for weeks.

Where do you get Dos Equis dark !?!?!?! DH's favorite beer, and we can only get Ambar here. Haven't seen dark in decades.
I may be calling the amber a 'dark'.
I have seen it called dark, amber, obscura. But they always bring me the light colored. Last time a fellow customer laughed and said "Just call them 'green or brown'".

I've got another one... people trying to sell puppies and posting pics of the dam and sire tied up.
So gross and so tacky.
C'mon people. Yes, post pics of the parents SEPARATELY, but noone wants to see the deed. Why did you even take a picture of that?!
runcirclsmiley2.gif
when I first started reading this I thought you meant tied up like chained to a tree or something.

Good grief! Some people have no manners. You're liable to get a beat down if you try that in the men's room.
If it ever happens again I will slap the phone face down and give someone a lesson in manners. I was so shocked I was just speechless. And let me tell you, that is a rare occurrence!

I’m honestly not sure. But whatever system they use is strange. Like the Lord of the Rings used to be in nonfiction. and half a series will be in kids the other half in young adult for no obvious reason. Classics may be anywhere from kids section to local history to the actual literature section. They also reverse the order of the books on the shelves at least 3x a year. It makes it nearly impossible to find anything even using the directory. And the directory is often flat out wrong or crashes and they can’t get it fixed for weeks.
I don't use my local library because they charge $35 for a library card. I've lived in literally dozens of towns and NEVER had to pay a fee to use a library; what's up with this?

Back
Top Bottom