Pet Peeves

Pet peeve of mine, when people condemn or look down on other people for wanting a pure bred dog. I want what I want, you want what you want. I don't judge you, don't judge me
I said MINOR pet peeve. I don't condemn or judge people for wanting what they want.

To explain WHY I have this minor pet peeve, is because I live in impoverished area that thinks breeding their dogs (purebred, mutt, with or without pedigree) can make lots of money. Most are not professional breeders (I know several and seen the living conditions these dogs live in). Not going rant on but each to its own.

I said MINOR pet peeve. I don't condemn or judge people for wanting what they want.

To explain WHY I have this minor pet peeve, is because I live in impoverished area that thinks breeding their dogs (purebred, mutt, with or without pedigree) can make lots of money. Most are not professional breeders (I know several and seen the living conditions these dogs live in). Not going rant on but each to its own.
Those type of people are another pet peeve. :lol:

To explain WHY I have this minor pet peeve, is because I live in impoverished area that thinks breeding their dogs (purebred, mutt, with or without pedigree) can make lots of money. Most are not professional breeders (I know several and seen the living conditions these dogs live in).
I think these are the same "entrepreneurs" I was griping about that post pics of "dog smut" on Craigslist or Facebook wanting $2500 for a dirty unvaccinated puppy.

Oh, I understand. Unfortunately, there are terrible people everywhere

My MIL disowned hubby and me because we bought a Doberman from a breeder. She wrote him the most heartless, nasty email when he'd emailed about our joy to be getting a puppy and being "a family" again.

I'm all for adopting dogs (and cats), but I totally understand getting what you want. We've done it both ways, and all of our dogs have been wonderful.

My MIL disowned hubby and me because we bought a Doberman from a breeder. She wrote him the most heartless, nasty email...
My pet peeve is Idealogues of any stripe.
So many people are "True Believers" on a subject and can't concieve that anyone could reach a different conclusion, it's ovious that 'their evil'. (I know, and I'm examining MY beliefs while I'm typing :rolleyes:)
We just need to chill a little, give people some slack and allow to ourselves "We might be wrong".

Last edited:
My pet peeve is Idealogues oh any stripe.
So many people are "True Believers" on a subject and can't concieve that anyone could reach a different conclusion, it's ovious that 'their evil'. (I know, and I'm examining MY beliefs while I'm typing :rolleyes:)
We just need to chill a little, give people some slack and allow to ourselves "We might be wrong".
After all, only I am entitled to my opinion!

The bully world was my world. So unfortunately I'm very familiar with it. When Toadline made exotic bullies a trend, I stepped away. My XXLs were no longer desirable and a lot of the OG greats quit breeding and sold off their dogs. Made me sick.

Somebody give that dog a banjo.

1648233464738.png

1648233786261.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom