Pet Peeves

Pet peeve my butt hole 1 year old licking the table...time to bleach the table again..little jerk..im talking about a dog not a child šŸ¤£
20230111_164641.jpg

Pet peeve my butt hole 1 year old licking the table...time to bleach the table again..little jerk..im talking about a dog not a child šŸ¤£View attachment 3373489
My cat(s?) used to get up on my glass top stove; I'd find footprints on it in the morning. I went to Amazon and got a spray can thingy that's action motivated and now she/ they don't get up there any more. Now I'm using it to train them to stay off the table. Non-toxic, perfectly safe, works great. Bet it would work on your dog. Look under cat repellent spray. Good luck!

My cat(s?) used to get up on my glass top stove; I'd find footprints on it in the morning. I went to Amazon and got a spray can thingy that's action motivated and now she/ they don't get up there any more. Now I'm using it to train them to stay off the table. Non-toxic, perfectly safe, works great. Bet it would work on your dog. Look under cat repellent spray. Good luck!
I like this idea šŸ˜ˆ

Back
Top Bottom