Pet Peeves

Yikes sums it up..its odd my hubby has a low voice too but he is also 6'5. My hubby is the only one in my family he does this with unless it's a stranger. He adores my mom..he does the excited whine thing when he sees her and my mother has him sleep with her when she is over. She actually bought him a toy for Christmas and put it in a christmas bag..she calls him her grand dog. He isn't a big dog only 40 pounds. But I feel safe when I'm alone. I know if someone tried to hurt me, they'd be in for a big surprise..

Yikes sums it up..its odd my hubby has a low voice too but he is also 6'5. My hubby is the only one in my family he does this with unless it's a stranger. He adores my mom..he does the excited whine thing when he sees her and my mother has him sleep with her when she is over. She actually bought him a toy for Christmas and put it in a christmas bag..she calls him her grand dog. He isn't a big dog only 40 pounds. But I feel safe when I'm alone. I know if someone tried to hurt me, they'd be in for a big surprise..
Sounds like he's possessive of you, for sure. Hopefully you can get that behavior straightened out.

Sounds like he's possessive of you, for sure. Hopefully you can get that behavior straightened out.
I pretty sure that's what it is..he would love if he just had me. Blue heelers connect with there one human and that's it. My mom had one who sadly passed...he was amazing...blue heelers have dingo in there ancestry..

So are all people with pet peeves by definition petty?
we are all petty at times.
tom petty GIF

Back
Top Bottom