Pet Peeves

Pretty much all of them. :p
Classic Film Bow GIF by Warner Archive

So, I just shared this POV in my FB-land account….

/
full disclosure:

I am exhausted by the sheer volume of users who don’t bother to read the simple question(s) that I write in the initial message & INSTEAD just lazily *click* on that button, “yes, are you still interested?” … ! Just like the lazy arse folks(and bots) that *click* on that “is it available” button!

/end of line

I happened to give that as my reply to someone who decided to use “That” reply less than 1 minute after I wrote them a very simple and direct question about the items they had for sale…..

Over the last week I’d safely estimate that 50-60% of items I asked a question(s) to a seller about their item(s) the “Yes, are You still interested” was their initial reply. [number of initial question messages over the last 7-8 days = ~60+]
Of those folks… half of them were as a quick reply, less than 2 minutes AFTER I sent my intial message that was a simple question.

/
full disclosure:

I am exhausted by the sheer volume of users who don’t bother to read the simple question(s) that I write in the initial message & INSTEAD just lazily *click* on that button, “yes, are you still interested?” … ! Just like the lazy arse folks(and bots) that *click* on that “is it available” button!

/end of line

I happened to give that as my reply to someone who decided to use “That” reply less than 1 minute after I wrote them a very simple and direct question about the items they had for sale…..

Over the last week I’d safely estimate that 50-60% of items I asked a question(s) to a seller about their item(s) the “Yes, are You still interested” was their initial reply. [number of initial question messages over the last 7-8 days = ~60+]
Of those folks… half of them were as a quick reply, less than 2 minutes AFTER I sent my intial message that was a simple question.
I'd be happy for that. More often then not I've gotten no response.
Idk why people post stuff for sale then don't reply when you're interested in it.

/
full disclosure:

/end of line

I did that accidently just a few days ago. I'm new to facebook, using my sister's login info. That damn button is easy to hit, just sayin
People who say they're going to show up to perform a service and then don't, and don't bother to call to say they're going to be late or can't make it or they've died or whatever. Rude and unprofessional.
Hard for someone to call and report that they're dead, isin't it?

Back
Top Bottom