Pet Peeves

His blood pressure was usually pretty good, but it was his cholesterol that was through the roof.

Are you insinuating that his doctor was an idiot? Because I already know that an intelligent doctor is like Bigfoot: Almost impossible to find, and is most likely a fairytale. 😂
No, actually, I think that you remembering wrong from using your funny little cigarette is more a possibility lol

The fact that everyone at work was required to read and sign a 'manual' that forbids swearing. I have not received such a thing, nor would I ever sign it. I am going to end up on my coworkers' 💩lists because I regularly use words that they can be fired for using.

I did tell the boss though that nothing they say offends me in any way, and that I do get on better with people who are colorful. I am hoping their 'manual' gets chucked.

But the manual is my pet peeve at work.

And I like to scream the other f word whenever they put a burning hot pan in the sink while I have my back turned, and then I am just stupid enough to grab it. 🤣 Drop it, scream profanities, and ignore the pan while telling everyone that that pan is a complete butthole. 😂
On a serious note its good to mesh well with coworkers. Glad to hear it's going good

Wait, so the insinuation was that I either quit or was fired? 🤣

You do not leave a good job over such things. If you do not like the annoyance (ex-dishwasher toward the guys, and me toward the manual) then you have to try to change it. 😊
No the insinuation was that the end may be near.
Never had a job where you were given a handbook etc that required your signature and saw anyone refuse to sign and be able to keep the job.
I agree i would not leave a good job over such things. No thinking I'm above companies policies. At least not right from the jump.
Maybe prove myself then see what I can slide. Ya that sounds like a Moony.

Back
Top Bottom