Pheasant chat and hatch-a-long!!!

security watching GIF
Me and Muddy like:
1682690889503.jpeg

Yes, but they are on my computer, the one not hooked up to the internet....and the new phone's now days don't have micro scan disc capability. But if I can find them on the web I'll post them....for some reason if you post pics on here they turn up on the web? I don't watermark or copy right my pics so I guess it's legal?

Yes, but they are on my computer, the one not hooked up to the internet....and the new phone's now days don't have micro scan disc capability. But if I can find them on the web I'll post them....for some reason if you post pics on here they turn up on the web? I don't watermark or copy right my pics so I guess it's legal?
Well now, that would be quite aggravating. That was me being polite 😐

So we didn’t have the heart or the motivation to put my pheasants in the freezer and no time to build a new aviary so we just brought them over and put them in the pasture with zero expectations. The girls flew off immediately ☹️ but Beavis and Butthead have carved out a corner of pasture and been happy for 2 days now 😁
One girl with a bad wing attempted to come back but ended up on the wrong side of the fence :th unfortunately, my dogs got to her before I could 😭

I've got to figure out a good feeding situation for the birds....the other critters have been cleaning up the food I put out for the pheasants and I'm afraid they'd clean out the range feeder too if I put it out??? Any ideas welcome

Back
Top Bottom