Photos of two month old chicks

bagawk

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jan 4, 2012
I have a friend that says his neighbor is selling 2 month old Buff Orpington Chicks. ... Not having ever raised chicks before I cannot envision what a 2 month old chick looks like. I poked about on google. Maybe I'm asking it the wrong thing.

Can someoene please post a couple of photos of two month old Buff Orpington (or similar sized) chicks?

Is there a picture chart that shows what the development stages are by month? If so, can I please have the link?

Thanks in advance!

Two month old chicks are eight weeks old, which makes them pretty close to just being fully feathered. No longer under the brooder. Buff orps at that age aren't any larger than other standard chicken breeds. Ready to put out in a coop.

I'd snap them up.... But that's just me. I LOVE buff orpingtons!

I know. I love them too. My Roo is a Buff and he's so bright and handsome!

We have temps into the 30's coming up - Florida, I know, huh ... weird. Wouldn't it be too soon to put them out yet????

Awwww <3 Very cute.

That does help. I've never raised from chicks. I have always purchased six month olds, or older.

This helps a LOT thank you VERY much!

I HAVE one buff and she about 7 months old and when she was 2 months old she had all her feathers and was about halve the size of the full grown buff

I don't have Orpingtons but I have 2 month old Light Brahma's that should be the same size. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom