Pics of my current chihuahua litter (Pic heavy... and cute heavy!)

tharrell

Songster
11 Years
Jul 28, 2008
Colorado Springs
Thought I would share some pictures of my current chihuahua litter. They will be 6 weeks on Sunday, and all are very healthy. They are all longhair chocolate Irish marked. A couple look to have the thick double coat like dad. Mom is chocolate spotted on white, 4.25 pounds and dad is a chocolate tri 2.5 pounds. It looks like I'll be holding back a couple to be watched for show potential. It would be one more if the female wasn't so darn tiny! She's only tracking 2-2.5 pounds so she is just way too tiny! Anyway, hope you enjoy!

The teeny female, currently 8 3/4 ounces. Tracking 2-2.5 pounds.
1-5.jpg
1-4.jpg
1-3.jpg

1-2.jpg
1-1.jpg

First male, 13 3/4 ounces. I'm head over heals in love with this guy! He's staying behind as a show prospect! Tracking 3.5-4 pounds.
2-7.jpg
2-5.jpg
2-4.jpg

2-3.jpg
2-2.jpg

Second male, also teeny 9.5 ounces. Tracking about 2.5-2.75 pounds.
3-7.jpg
3-5.jpg
3-4.jpg

3-3.jpg
3-1.jpg

Third male, the big guy! 1 lb 1 oz. Tracking about 4.5 pounds.
4-3.jpg
4-6.jpg
4-5.jpg

4-4.jpg
4-1.jpg

Last little male. 11 3/4 oz. I already have high hopes for him. Also staying behind as a show prospect. Tracking 3-3.5 pounds.
5-1.jpg
5-3.jpg
5-4.jpg

5-5.jpg
5-6.jpg
5-7.jpg

Group Pictures:
group3.jpg
group2.jpg
group1.jpg

Oh thanks!!! And yup around here the bigger the head the better... atleast for the show ring. Too bad they can't fit more brains in there. Not the smartest breed I ever owned, but without a doubt the most loyal and loving!

How adorable!! Mom looks just like my chi. She's 13 now-having hard time seeing and hearing but gets to running around like a crazy puppy sometimes! Thanks for sharing pics of your babies!

Back
Top Bottom