Pics of my new Nigerian Dwarf kid! Need Help with a name.

RedStickLA

Songster
12 Years
Feb 27, 2007
South Louisiana
celebrate.gif
Here is my new baby girl!
love.gif
I just got her yesterday...she was born on 12/07/08. I am trying to come up with a name for her. Her mom's name is "Baby Ruth" and her dad's name is "Hot Tamale". So I am trying to come up with a "Candy" name.

So far this is what we have thought of...
Twix
Snickers
Laffy Taffy call her "Taffy"
Bit O Honey call her "Honey"
Almond Joy call her "Joy"
Peanut Brittle call her "Peanut"
Ginger Snap call her "Ginger"

Y’all have any other ideas?
idunno.gif
Usually I have no trouble coming up with a name but everyone has a different favorite...so I am having a hard time deciding which one to pick.
barnie.gif

Mitzi

DSC_0251-1.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

She looks like she has on lipstick and eye liner!
gig.gif

DSC_0266-2.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0229-1.jpg

DSC_0222-1.jpg

love.gif
I have to post at least one pic of my other little girl too! Here is Bella...
DSC_0237-1.jpg

Hey Mitzi - I don't know about a name but I know she's so cute I can't stop looking at the pics. I just want to eat her up. I think I would be cuddling with her and sleeping with her she's so adorable. Was she a twin or triplet or only kid? I can't wait till my Confetti has kids - should be a couple of weeks.

So I guess you will be bottle feeding?

For a name - how about Mary Jane?

Hey Monique...
She was a triplet, 1 boy 2 girls and she has been getting a lot of cuddling! Yes I am bottle feeding her...I am still bottle feeding Bella too. I have enjoyed it so much. I have fallen in love with these little goats!
love.gif

I did not get her from Cindy but I spoke to her and I am putting a deposit down for a kid from one of her doe's that is due to kid in April/May.

old.gif
You better post pics of Confetti's kids as soon as she has them! I can't wait to see what they look like.

I can’t use Mary Jane because it is my niece's mother-in-laws name and I am always keeping her children, my two great nephews and great niece. So I don’t want to name my goat after their grandmother.
gig.gif

smile.png
Mitzi

I like Snickers as a name and as a candy bar.

She looks like a Chloe to though.

Ugh I want a baby goat now!
love.gif

They are both so cute. I love the markings on your new baby.

I have been thinking about getting a goat, but have no experience with goats at all. I have been told that it is hard to keep them contained in their pen. I have read that it is best to have more than one, because one will be curious and get into trouble.....lol

I do have a friend that has goats, but all of his have big horns, which I do not like at all. I know that it is because I am not familiar with goats and am worried that either I will get horned or my son will get horned.

I see that you are from South LA, would you please let me know where you got your little girl from? I just might have to do some more research and think a little harder about getting a goat. If they are all as cute as the two that you have, then it will be very easy to convince me, now my DH is another story....lol

Thanks,
Dorothy

Back
Top Bottom