Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Me too, they are one of my favorite bantam breeds! So round, fluffy and cute! The best combination. And I love their personality too, Cochins are supposed to be really calm and docile but I can't say so much with Slate. That is a compliment, though. I really like how he thinks he is tough with dancing at me. Slate better be glad that he has a deformed leg because if I weren't afraid to hurt him then I would be showing some dominance back! LOL. Instead I just hug him as punishment.
The girls remind me of bowling pins. I love their cute little figures, sweet personalities, and all that fluff!
I've had only one little evil ankle biter. (Cutest little shiny black cochin) Fortunately someone else wanted him, despite his evilness.

AA857C5C-8FCB-45E3-87DE-C4DA0151ED4A.jpeg
One of my worse pictures: “somebody plucked out my beard.”

The girls remind me of bowling pins. I love their cute little figures, sweet personalities, and all that fluff!
I've had only one little evil ankle biter. (Cutest little shiny black cochin) Fortunately someone else wanted him, despite his evilness.
Slate bites my fingers but I find it funny.

I bet yours are too Swampprincess! Show me 😍🐓❤️
I have forty-four chickens, so that may take quite a bit, unless you want to see only some. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom