RhodieRed.jpg

Rhodie & Red

NewGameChicken.jpg

Game Chicken that showed up New Year's Day

PoofFace.jpg

Poof Face

MVC-842S.jpg

Cotton

How cute.........but who flatten Poof Heads head?
big_smile.png
curious about your name here........IBP always makes me think of IBP beef company?
EDITED to say.......HI, nice to meet you....welcome to BYC

Last edited:
Poof Face never did have a poof head, just on her cheeks. After reading numerous posts on this site I figured out that she is an easter egger. She lays green eggs. I don't know of IBP meat company. My nickname is Boo and my dad would call me P Boo and so I be P Boo.
Nice to meet you too! I have great neices and nephew in OK, and my nephew is there too.

Quote:
I think they live near Duncan. My nephew has 3 children that are elementary school age. I've never been there.

Quote:
Thank you. I do not know what breed the game hen is. She has green legs. My friend said she is a Henny, is that a breed? She is living under and in one of the oak trees in my yard. She is shy of my other chickens, keeps her distance, but when they are penned up she will look at them through gate. The silkie is stilll staying in house at this point. I took her out yesterday and put her under oak tree to meet game hen and game hen was afraid of her too! She must of run away from some abusive chickens!
idunno.gif
So far I just call her New Chicken, haven' thought of a name yet.

Back
Top Bottom