Pips & Peeps Reduction Sale!!!!!

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I have a blue wheaten cockerel over wheaten hens. I only have a quad, so only 8 eggs will be sent. Taking a waiting list.

Shipping is $13.

NPIP & AI clean

I also have bantam chocolate project eggs available. This is fifth generation. Eggs are a nice color birds are "typey" but just over size. Same price for 8 eggs.

I am looking for someone to take over my LF silver breeding project due to health reasons. 7 birds for $100.

Please send me a pm to buy or for further information.

Last edited:
I am selling my breeding pen of silver ameraucanas. I am downsizing.

I have several Sebastopol goslings from my lav split to lav split pen that I am selling. The pen is a curly gander over smooth breasted girls. The birds available will be either white or splash. $50 each

If you are looking for something in particular send me a note as I have already hatched chicks from the breeding pens I am selling.

I have the following available:

4 started Cayuga duckings - $10 each
narragansett poults - $15 (7)

I also have 4-5 goslings from a curly white pen available.

Last edited:
Do you still have the LF Ameraucanas? Blue and splash with recessive white? Can they be shipped to Tx? If so, do you have any idea of shipping costs?

The photos are a couple years old, but gives you an idea what they look like. Right now the pen consists of black hens being covered by a chocolate cockerel.

Back
Top Bottom