Please Help Quick!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about this little chick. Losing chicks is always rough.

Did you say that you already have a coop for them? If so, will you be getting chicks again soon?
If so, and I'm sure you know this now, but *please* research how to take care of them beforehand. Everyone here is happy to help, and it could prevent more losses like this in the future :) Chicks can be so much fun- I'd hate for you to have to have another bad experience.

Also, what did you mean by 'the feed store was mistreating them'? If it really was, then you should consider filing a complaint or contacting animal control (or someone else?) Keep in mind too, though, that sometimes what looks like mistreatment is very humane- having lots of chicks on display in clear boxes with heat lamps, for example, is very common. If it was mistreatment, though, good job calling them out on it. And I admire your drive to rescue the chicks :)

Oh I'm so sorry Mika! Thank you for trying, and don't blame yourself, I have a feeling with that feed they didn't have the best start at the feed store. And thank you for being so cooperative as well!
Thank you. No yeah I also think the feed wasn't meant for chicks but than
You did the best you could but now you know alot more than you did. So very sorry your chick didn't make it. :hugs I've learned through they years, reaseach before getting anything :caf Glad you found this site to help you. The feed store is one that shouldn't be in operation, they gave you the wrong kind of feed for a chick, that's terrible. You tried & rescued them :hugs
Yeah. But atleast my little chick doesnt have to suffer any longer. I also think that the feed wasn't meant for chicks. So yea now I know how to handle them which is good. Thanks again for all your support

Glad you found this site! Members are always willing to help. You may want to update your Profile with your location, makes it easier for the those helping/answering to know the weather conditions & availability of supplies. :hugsAgain sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry to hear about this little chick. Losing chicks is always rough.

Did you say that you already have a coop for them? If so, will you be getting chicks again soon?
If so, and I'm sure you know this now, but *please* research how to take care of them beforehand. Everyone here is happy to help, and it could prevent more losses like this in the future :) Chicks can be so much fun- I'd hate for you to have to have another bad experience.

Also, what did you mean by 'the feed store was mistreating them'? If it really was, then you should consider filing a complaint or contacting animal control (or someone else?) Keep in mind too, though, that sometimes what looks like mistreatment is very humane- having lots of chicks on display in clear boxes with heat lamps, for example, is very common. If it was mistreatment, though, good job calling them out on it. And I admire your drive to rescue the chicks :)
Yea but I don' think I will get chicks so so soon. Maybe wait a couple weeks and actually of course do lots more research on them. The feed store would just like throw them around and had many of them in one cage and they didn' really have much room to move around. But thanks for trying to help I honestly appreciate it!

Glad you found this site! Members are always willing to help. You may want to update your Profile with your location, makes it easier for the those helping/answering to know the weather conditions & availability of supplies. :hugsAgain sorry for your loss
Yea me too I'm glad I did find this site! And I will. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom