Please let Snowy be a girl.

Bowen Mt Chicken

In the Brooder
8 Years
Jun 8, 2011
Bowen Mountain, NSW
https://www.backyardchickens.com/ga...88733/user_id/95201#page=0&sort=display_order
We are Hoping our little white EE, Snowy is a girl, we have popped a couple of photo's of her hopefully and the Barnevelder as well, it is a bit slower at feathering up than the boy the obviously looks like a boy, photo's are included of him as well, hopefully I uploaded them right, have also included a photo of the EE cross Hamburg we believe is a boy, they are about 16 plus weeks old, Thanks for helping.

So the first picture is of Snowy? And she is the same age as the others pictured? If that is the case, I would say girl...hard to tell without getting a good look at her face and saddle area

Snowy is the first and last photo, thank you, they are all 16weeks and a half. Their chirps are starting to change as well, no crowing yet either, The boy's will have to find a new home, the Barnevelder is soo pretty to, am hoping to find him a really good home, anyone in NSW Sydney metro area that is interested in him, let me know, he will be yours as long as he goes to a good home.
smile.png

Really? Pullets? They both look like boys! Snowy has those long ponted neck feathers, and her tail feathers seem to be starting to develop sickle feathers. Click on the last one and you can see what I'm talking about...

Seriously??? Pullet? He's a definitally boy! Look at the third to last picture! You can obviously see pointed neck and tail feathers!

Back
Top Bottom