Please pray for the family of my Uncle-- a fallen police officer

cwc362

Crowing
14 Years
Sep 26, 2008
Huntingdon- West Tn
My Uncle Dennis Cagle passed away this morning in Jackson Madison county general Hospital here in Tennessee . He was a Police officer and and was wounded 3 days ago during a robbery attempt at a local grocery store in Henderson Tennessee. ( Chester county) . He was wounded in his abdomen and the doctors tried everything they could to save him but he was too badly injured to pull through. His family is devasted . All prayers apprecitated. Thanks - Wayne

Below are some links to articles about this tradgedy

http://www.odmp.org/officer/20150-captain-dennis-darrell-cagle

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=199748708733&ref=nf

Thanks the first is the Officer down memorial page website and the second is The facebook group his buddies started to Memorialize Dennis.

I am so very sorry
hugs.gif
fl.gif
Heading your way

So Sorry about your Uncle!

I sure do appreciate our armed forces and what risks that they take for us.

My deepest sympathies to you and his family.

Captain Dennis Darrell Cagle
Henderson Police Department
Tennessee
End of Watch: Sunday, December 13, 2009

Biographical Info
Tour of Duty: 30 years
Badge Number: 606

Incident Details
Cause of Death: Gunfire
Date of Incident: Thursday, December 10, 2009
Weapon Used: Gun; Unknown type
Suspect Info: Shot and wounded

Captain Dennis Cagle succumbed to a gunshot wound sustained three days earlier when he responded to the scene of a robbery in progress at a local grocery store.

Captain Cagle was the first officer on the scene and was shot once in the abdomen upon entering the store. Despite being wounded, Captain Cagle returned fire, along with a responding Chester County deputy, wounding the suspect several times. The man was taken into custody at the scene.

Captain Cagle had served with the Henderson Police Department for 30 years. He is survived by his wife, son, and two step-daughters.

Agency Contact Information
Henderson Police Department
121 Crook Avenue
PO Box 68
Henderson, TN 38340

Phone: (731) 989-5404

Back
Top Bottom