plz tell me this is a golden polish rooster???

Arkansas81

Songster
7 Years
Jun 26, 2012
Central Arkansas
i hope edward is a boy..but if he isnt then i have 4 more to hope to be boys. this one is the biggest and his crest has been coming in WAY longer than the others. the others look like they have a VERY bad haircut..
lau.gif
he is the only one with white head feathers...weird. but i am hoping he is a boy and the rest are girls.

thanks for helping a newbie once again!!

yea i figured he wasnt pure bred since pure goldens are black and brown...around 2 mnths..i know he is the biggest, biggest roundest body, biggest head crest. so ur thinking roo?????????? im so new to this chicken thing..

polish are hard to sex just like silkies but he looks beardless and by this age if it was a cockerel i would think that he would already have some nice red ones on him so im leaning towards a pullet instead...can you get some head shots of the others as well??

awww great...ive not looked at the others real close but ive not noticed any of them with a beard...my daughter is going to be sooooooooooooooooo bummed if all the polish are pullets. that was the whole point of getting them-to have at least one rooster.

Back
Top Bottom