Poll - How many of us live in a trailer house?

Do you live in a Mobile Home (trailer house)?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
If you get a NEW trailor home, then it's hurricane proof, not completely but better then the old times.

I used to live in a trailor but now living in a house. Maybe tearing the house down, it's VERY VERY OLD and has alot of work needed to be done to it, and moving into a trailor as soon as we can get approved.

Quote:
That sounds nice. I like our trailer too. I just wish it was a double-wide. It feels a little cramped and I would kill for a huge kitchen! Ours is exactly half as big as yours!

Quote:
If you get a NEW trailor home, then it's hurricane proof, not completely but better then the old times.

I used to live in a trailor but now living in a house. Maybe tearing the house down, it's VERY VERY OLD and has alot of work needed to be done to it, and moving into a trailor as soon as we can get approved.

Before I met my DH there was an old farm house here. He and his Dad burnt it down and moved this trailer in. It was really old too and needed a lot of work. He just wanted something to live in ASAP becasue he had just moved home from living in Alaska for 5 years.

That is one of the things that I love about it. I have a huge kitchen with a big island. It is so big I actually have cabinets that are empty. And my closet is as big as a bedroom. So I really do love my good ole trailer. I never had this much room when I lived in a house.

Last edited:
Ain't that a hoot! How many of us growing up thought we'd live in our "dream trailer"?
lol.png
I never did but I love mine now.

Ive lived in a trailer and an RV. I now have have lovely home, but would have no problem whatsoever living in a trailer again. They are sturdy, well built, and just gorgeous inside.

I do not live in a trailer home. I have however been kinda keeping my eyes open for one because I have some property out by Lake Livingston that I have been wanting to improve upon. Folks, you can now walk into a $100,000 trailer. My gosh have some of these trailer gotten beautiful on the inside. I walked into one trailer that had a HUGE kitchen with an island dividing the living room that had two fireplaces.

Growing up I have lived in really good trailers and really bad trailers. After watching the neighbor's nice trailer go to metal slag in about 3 minutes from point of smoke alarm going off, I think I would rather build my own shack if I had a choice. Haven't always had a choice though. This decade I live in a site built development home. Every room has at least two exits, excepting the laundry room. I am kinda freaky about fire and tornados. Got too personal with these in the past. IMHO, home is precious, whether its mc mansion or the station wagon or a shanty hidden in the woods. Just be safe.

Back
Top Bottom