Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
Sheet87, why do you think dinkdink is a mix, she looks like  a brown leghorn to me >?

Dink-Dink is a mystery, I picked her from a brown leghorn bin as a chick, she didn't resemble them at all. Her body feather pattern is completely different. The only thing that matches my other leghorns is the neck band, white earlobes and big white eggs. I was told she's either hatchery quality brown leghorn or a mix there of :)
Here is when she was a chick, at this age we thought her to be a Partridge Rock. It wasn't until she matured that we second guessed that. Lol

Last edited:
Dink-Dink is a mystery, I picked her from a brown leghorn bin as a chick, she didn't resemble them at all. Her body feather pattern is completely different. The only thing that matches my other leghorns is the neck band, white earlobes and big white eggs. I was told she's either hatchery quality brown leghorn or a mix there of
smile.png

Here is when she was a chick, at this age we thought her to be a Partridge Rock. It wasn't until she matured that we second guessed that. Lol
AHHHH i seeee,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,cute chick

If any of u raise show quality LF leghorns in any color but brown or silver. Will u please PM me. I have some questions. I especially like the buff. Thanks

I only raise white leghorn bantams for show. I have 6 white leghorn hens( large fow)l for laying.

Last edited:
Thank you for answering DOUG47. I was going to ask you if you see difference in feather quality between large White and Bantams. My whites break their tail feathers much easy than Browns and Blacks.

Back
Top Bottom