Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

OMG YOU KNOW WHAT I REALIZED YESTERDAY THE MOSQUITOS BITING AND SUCKING ON ME ARE LESBIANS BECAUSE ONLY THE FEMALES DO DAT 0-0

Mind out of the gutter, mind out of the gutter....

I Have a hose ^.^

Wait--I know that face. But you can't be...

Ssssssssssshhhh

YFUY,FUT,FTUYYGUJKJKGKYFMUDRYSRYJSTNRSTRNSMYRSTESETWTEAWYNRDMHTDTHMTFMHTFMTHFTHFMHTDTHDKTHDMHMTDTHFHTF JJY FHTMFMYTDMHTYTMDTYDHRDEAWRAETHMRTHKDHKTDKYTDYTKDTHDHMTFMHTMTHTHFTHMHTFTHMTHFTHFTNF HMUFUTFTMUFUTMFUMTFYJFUYTUMFUTFKUFJ FUKTFTUYU MEHEHEHE.

Last edited:
Ohhhh, both!
PICTURE TIME!

Indeed.

But TOS Kirk was handsome too you know.

And Bones, and Scotty and Sulu...

The Next Generation actors were pretty good-looking.

But Chekov and only Chekov is the one I have a crush on. *Walter Koenig Chekov, mind you. I can't stand Anton Yelchin. -_-
<3 <3 <3 <3

Sometimes I'll sit and stare at Chekov's picture until it moves. Once I ogled at it for 4 hours before his tooth sparkled. XD

Sometimes I'll sit and stare at Chekov's picture until it moves. Once I ogled at it for 4 hours before his tooth sparkled. XD

David's my Chekov.Now imagine he was actually your bf and you think I like him then I say oh well that's funny he's never said anything about you while we're talking about him.Can you imagine the anger? That's how I felt the other day and to top it off I've got the anger of the hulk.I'd like to remain somewhat peaceful between us because wanting to jab every girls eyes out that speaks to him isn't going to do any good.But I can't promise I won't flip out again but do you kinda see my point? Trying to bring some peace to my rage.I don't expect you to understand COMPLTELY how I felt but just think bout it and ignore the odd capitals or misspelling in this paragraph it's my stupid phone.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom