Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I'm moving in around three years... Lol, HallMark movies
tongue.png
Well, that's enough time. Yess HallMark movies, they're awesome.
cool.png

@horsie: I just hope that my friend doesn't get to him first. But she's a city girl; no offense to her. He likes die hard, hunting, fishing, smart country girl. He watched me shoot my bow; and out of the corner of my eye, I could see him like: :love And when I finished, he came up to me and said: "Okay, I believe you. You're quite the country girl, strong too. I cannot believe you pulled that bow back so effortlessly. Great job!"
Me: "W-why thank you!"
Him: "No need for thanking me, it's the truth."
Me: :D
I'd never been complimented like that :3

@horsie: I just hope that my friend doesn't get to him first. But she's a city girl; no offense to her. He likes die hard, hunting, fishing, smart country girl. He watched me shoot my bow; and out of the corner of my eye, I could see him like:
love.gif
And when I finished, he came up to me and said: "Okay, I believe you. You're quite the country girl, strong too. I cannot believe you pulled that bow back so effortlessly. Great job!"
Me: "W-why thank you!"
Him: "No need for thanking me, it's the truth."
Me:
big_smile.png

I'd never been complimented like that :3

N'awwwww!!!!!!! That's so sweet!

Hey guys, could I have a hug please? I had to turn down a good friend of mine because I already have a boyfriend, and my friend is taking it really hard... I didn't mean to hurt him in any way, but it's just... meh. :(

hugs.gif
And welcome back!
Thanks for both the hug and the welcome. *sighs quietly* My friend is a good guy, but... I just can't date him.

Ah well... I'll get some hugs from my boyfriend, look at my Ragna-sama picture collection, and it'll be fine in the morning. It just friggin' sucks right now.

Back
Top Bottom