Ends 3/18, QUESTION:SHOULD VOTING BE EXTENDED UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH TO BENIFIT LATE ENTRIES?

• YES

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • NO

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Farmer Connie
I forgot that Duckling didn’t know about the prizes. The measuring cups/spoons are really for her. Today she found them. Yada yada, I found this after she went to bed.
View attachment 1326776
She really likes them. She even drank out of one! :lol: I’m not sure where the Tbs went. Maybe she hid it because the cup was in the sink. :confused:
I have opened the New Contest Thread. Almost time to win Duckling some more prizes!
SPRING CHICKEN Contest Series Extravaganza!
About 2 post the first 2 mini contests. The mini contests will be thread locked for X-amount of days for everyone to have time to prepare for them. Then only 10 entries are allowed per contest. Depending on popularity of the contests, if a single contest of that subject matter does become popular, then it will be repeated as _____ "2" - "3" etc.
If a subject is less popular, that would end a sequel possibility with that lesser enthusiasm generated subject.
I will keep posting several mini contests until the official first day of summer.

Back
Top Bottom