SHOW OFF YOUR YUM! Food Photography Thread

IMG_7612.jpeg
Baked spaghetti with Super Bowl meatballs.

Sure glad to see you're still dwelling. I'm slowly getting back into the grove. I am using a different device to access the site and it drags so bad. I've been hanging out in the welcome wagon dept clicking away. If I try to navigate the whole site, I have to leave the room and come back later when a single page loads. As soon as I get updated security on our old faithful PC I was using on here, I should be able to enjoy the site more. Maybe do a premium feather patch would help. Pop ups and ads are not helping this bunko lap top I'm using.
The different path we were on has cross paths with BYC again, I should have a little more time to hang out. I hope you and your's made it thru the cluster mess thrown at us the last 2 or 3 years. Health wise we succeeded but financial wise just dealing with it. Lots to share, with hopefully time to spare. So stick around , if you dare..
Signed,
Yum Dept CEO

Happy Friday GIF by National Watermelon Association

View attachment 3786163
Baked spaghetti with Super Bowl meatballs.
:bow

View attachment 3786164
Blasphemy, I know. I forgot the cheese in the photo.
Fun Fact:
That Tarko-Sauce iz the only one I'll buy. Only one I'll try. Same as my guy. Don't know why.
Forget the rest, it is the best. It has zest. I don't care for the rest. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Don't mean to be a pest.
Who would have guessed? Gotta go rest, after saying bye to my guests. :celebrateBye bye.

View attachment 3786164
Blasphemy, I know. I forgot the cheese in the photo.
Fun Fact:
That Tarko-Sauce iz the only one I'll buy. Only one I'll try. Same as my guy. Don't know why.
Forget the rest, it is the best. It has zest. I don't care for the rest. Sorry, had to get that off my chest. Don't mean to be a pest.
Who would have guessed? Gotta go rest, after saying bye to my guests. :celebrateBye bye.

Crumpets are (not English muffins) meant to be toasted and eaten the next day. That didn’t happen. :oops: We were hungry, and they were telling us to eat them.
IMG_7827.jpeg IMG_7828.jpeg

Thin is okay, but thicker is better. Can you see the dinosaur in this photo?
IMG_7849.jpeg
IMG_7850.jpeg IMG_7858.jpeg

I will be more patient making them in the future so that they all have the proper external holes.

Back
Top Bottom