Ended Poultry Paparazzi, a Cell Phone Photo Contest

And I did all three the same way! So I don't know why the other two aren't working. It's fine. I don't care all that much, I just don't understand why it doesn't seem to be working. I never use anything but my phone for pictures, so it should work. No worries, just not worth all the effort to have it get DQd anyway haha.
I’m not sure but I believe if you crop at do any editing the edited picture does not carry the “metadata” they need. I had the same dis-qualified a couple of mine and it were the two that I cropped down.

I’m not sure but I believe if you crop at do any editing the edited picture does not carry the “metadata” they need. I had the same dis-qualified a couple of mine and it were the two that I cropped down.
Yeah, that is likely what happened. I don't really understand why that happens, since you can revert the photo back to uncropped...the metadata should just stay within the image...but oh well, live and learn I guess! Thanks for the reply! :)

congratulations00.gif

The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
@mararva, @Bawkmeow, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @Poultrybonkers, @CCsGarden, @Desertvalleychickens, @Certified Chicken Lover, @PopoMyers, @RebelFord81, & @Jenbirdee
@mararva

@Bawkmeow

@Fluster Cluck Acres

I hope this photo is allowed. I did not edit it. The camera features I used came standard on my phone.

@Poultrybonkers

@CCsGarden

@Desertvalleychickens

@Certified Chicken Lover
@casportpony

Okay did this work?? I tried to upload it from the original phone and fyi I looked at the phone afterward and realized it was a different series than I told you sorry!🤦🏻‍♀️

@PopoMyers

@RebelFord81

@Jenbirdee

@mararva, @Bawkmeow, @Fluster Cluck Acres, @Poultrybonkers, @CCsGarden, @Desertvalleychickens, @Certified Chicken Lover, @PopoMyers, @RebelFord81, & @Jenbirdee, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!
thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all judges who took the time to judge this contest. I know it was incredibly difficult to judge, and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

Back
Top Bottom