Powercut on Day 18

Ok he may just need time with not being able to finish the zip. He could also have development issues with not being able to finish hatching. For me time will tell and you have done all you can. Difficult hatches can just be worn out and tired.

Try not to worry about your eggs. I open mine with pips to remove fluffed up chicks when it’s full with no ill affects.

Ok he may just need time with not being able to finish the zip. He could also have development issues with not being able to finish hatching. For me time will tell and you have done all you can. Difficult hatches can just be worn out and tired.

Try not to worry about your eggs. I open mine with pips to remove fluffed up chicks when it’s full with no ill affects.
Thank you. Got it out to double check and it was wide awake and little legs going strong. He just can't get his neck straightened. I had that before and was told to put it in a sock with the bottom cut out and put him in a little bowl. It worked last time so I've tried that this time but I'll see in a few hours.
Not sure what will happen with the others they have pipped but not zipped yet. This has been the most complicated hatch for me

Back
Top Bottom