prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Hello everyone! :hugs
Have not been getting alerts here AGAIN! Please if y'all don't see me for three or four days, would someone please tag me? My alerts have been getting swamped for some reason, every single NEW thread is showing up in my alerts, today there were 57!!!! :hit There's no way I can sort through all those and just find the ones I'm following or interested in. This just started about a week ago and I can't figure out why it started or how to make it STOP! :barnie Anyway, here are the posts I want to respond to:

Really rough time right now, please continue praying.
Of course, Daff. Here's "Scrip" for you:

1 Thessalonians 5:18 KJV
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Whatever is happening, give thanks for it and accept it as the will of God for you. That turns it into a blessing and allows God to work through it for you, as He promises: ALL things work together for good to them that love God ... even Jesus had to pray, "not my will, but Thine be done."

Hi everyone! I haven't been on here in a while...
First I want to ask for you to lift up a young boy in prayer, named Asher. He was swept into a storm drain after some big storms that hit TN. He is in very critical condition.
That poor child. Prayers for his parents as well, this must be so difficult for them.
Also, I had a frustrating situation this afternoon, and it's really bothering me. Please pray for peace, a humble attitude, forgiveness, and the ability to let go. I've felt weary and burdened the last few days, and I need the strength to lift my eyes upward.

I really appreciate your prayers, and I will be lifting up a prayer for all of you as well!🙏
God loves to answer prayers like this!
❤️🙏❤️ May it be given to you as you have asked!

could use prayer for wisdom in decisions that need to be made and also for peace in a situation I'm dealing with.
James 1:5, the promise for wisdom to those who ask.

Thank you all so much. I'm so so glad to see the prayer warriors thread is still here.
Keep serving Jesus and keeping relationship with Him. Without Him I would be nothing. He's amazing.
Amen and Amen! ❤️

Patience, wisdom and peace. ❤️
❤️🙏❤️

Please pray for me. I have a doctor’s appointment today and possibly something else and I’m hoping both go well.

The doctors appointment was… interesting. And the other thing I had went well.

But please pray I don’t have Lyme but also help them figure out what exactly is wrong with my ankle.

Thanks!

The Lyme results came in while looking at other results LOL They’re negative!!!
Hallelujah, praise God! He really does hear and answer prayers! What a great and awesome God! :bow

Rough times continue. As a friend described it recently, the light at the end of the tunnel is just the headlights of another train about to hit. I'm trying to keep my head up, but it's not going very well. Please continue praying.
Jesus is the Light of the world. Your friend needs to know Jesus. Share Him with them, then you can both walk in the light of His love!

Let me tell y'all about my week. Our church is having an evangelistic outreach event. I am on the prayer team. Three other people and myself pray during the meetings. We pray for the speaker and the folks attending. This week my DGD learned she is gluten intolerant. She also learned she has that alpha-Gal allergy you get from a tick bite that makes you intolerant to the meat and products of mammals. She can't eat beef (we already don't eat pork), milk, butter, cream, cheese or anything that comes from a cow. This is going to change how I cook for all of us. But wait, there's more! I did a load of laundry today and when I opened the washer, the agitator was lying sideways on top of the clothes. I removed it and the wet clothes, and inside the washer were all the parts. It looked like the washer had just exploded inside. I don't know if it can be fixed.

Now, understand, I am not upset. I am not freaking out. I am REJOICING. Because I know what's going on here. Doesn't Scripture tell us Satan goes about like a roaring lion because he knows his time is short? We're in a battle, folks. And he is angry. I'm GLAD he's mad at me. It just proves I'm doing the Lord's work. The Lord will rebuke Satan and take care of me. I have nothing to worry about. I'm just going to keep on praying, and praising my Savior!

Back
Top Bottom