prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

On the phone with my friend, she's especially upset because while she wasn't extremely close, she saw him after school at sailing every single day for 3 years. Says he acted like that but deep down he was a sweetheart, which confirms what i had thought

Makes it even more sad and real :(

I'm sorry Kelsey :( I'll be praying for them and their families also :hugs

Thank you!! I feel bad for the family, especially after their other son was recently in an accident :( and I hope the driver and other passengers don't have too much guilt

Posting so I know where I last read
wink.png

Jesus Prophesy Study #48 "friends stand afar off"

Old Testament:

Psalm 38 NASB
11 My loved ones and my friends stand aloof from my plague;
And my kinsmen stand afar off.

Psalm 88 NASB
18 You have removed lover and friend far from me;
My acquaintances are in darkness.

New Testament:

Matthew 26 NASB
56 But all this has taken place to fulfill the Scriptures of the prophets.” Then all the disciples left Him and fled.

Luke 23 NASB
49 And all His acquaintances and the women who accompanied Him from Galilee were standing at a distance, seeing these things.

57 Those who had seized Jesus led Him away to Caiaphas, the high priest, where the scribes and the elders were gathered together. 58 But Peter was following Him at a distance as far as the courtyard of the high priest, and entered in, and sat down with the officers to see the outcome.

Matthew 27 NASB
55 Many women were there looking on from a distance, who had followed Jesus from Galilee while ministering to Him.

Mark 15 NASB
40 There were also some women looking on from a distance, among whom were Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James the Less and Joses, and Salome.

Last edited:
SPARTAN!?!? When did you get here! :eek:  :yesss:

Wait, I probably knew you were here, just forgot. That happens alot :p

Been here few times, but no one noticed me lol. Caused sometimes there's 2-3 topics going on I couldn't keep up. After all am a guy I can only focus on one thing at a time w/ 3 small kids and 50++ work hours travelling.

I do agree with you on the subject of vinegar and so w/ @lazy gardener, sour wine was spoiled. Or turned into vinegar to give him (Jesus) more pain and cloud his sanity.

I think we all have favorite performers of certain songs. I like Andy Griffith for a lot of songs. This woman making it so personal though makes this version so much better.
My mother loves Elvis (who doesn't?!). But she doesn't like his singing worship songs. He didn't live the life of a believer, so she doesn't want to hear it from his lips.

Back
Top Bottom