prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Yeah but I'm just thinking of fun for kids, I dont wanna never let them do any thing fun or what friends are doing haha

Btw I dont have any kids and wont for a long time if i do so hypothetical

Yeah got it ;)

Well we don't have anything to do with it, and we never have felt like I missed anything. And your kids should be friends with other kids who have like minded parents otherwise bad company and all that....see what I'm saying?

My church does a fall festival instead they have story time about God, rides, candy, games it slot of fun maybe find one in your area and do that instead

Wow that does sound like fun and a good alternative!

But so what if they complain about not getting to do actual Halloween like friends

My church does a fall festival instead they have story time about God, rides, candy, games it slot of fun maybe find one in your area and do that instead

But so what if they complain about not getting to do actual Halloween like friends

See what I mean about having good friends? That's why peer pressure is so bad...

Explain to them how it doesn't honor God. I'm a kid, and I'm grateful my parents didn't let us/make us celebrate Halloween.

X2
See what I mean about having good friends? That's why peer pressure is so bad...

Ahh I see but I'm also not gonna force them to be friends or not friends with certain people haha

It's kinda your job as a parent... what if they they want to be friends with people that are going to get them into drugs or something?

Back
Top Bottom