prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Yes
smile.png

Thanks, I think it might help. I have anxiety and am suverely introverted so I understand that those types of activities can be stressful. I've personally found that doing small things at first and working my way up helps. Instead of just jumping in and doing something big (like the camp) first, which would be pretty overwhelming.

Good point. Definitely something to consider.
smile.png

Ok...Well i am gonna try to explain. Forgive me if this is a terrible answer
I swim for sport. It helps you stretch and to control your breathing. Everyone can swim if they learn, even if you are old and can't go fast you can still use it for exercise. Swimming did not begin as a pagan practice. Yoga did. I see no reason to get involved in something that came from something evil when there are other perfectly good options

Isn't yoga just stretching and practicing controlled breathing though? I don't see a problem with it as long as you don't practice the mysticism part of it.

Not really, it wouldn't be yoga then. Go back and read the last few pages. Nothing wrong with stretching and relaxing, but yoga is a whole different deal.

And then that
1f601.png

Ok...Well i am gonna try to explain. Forgive me if this is a terrible answer
I swim for sport. It helps you stretch and to control your breathing. Everyone can swim if they learn, even if you are old and can't go fast you can still use it for exercise. Swimming did not begin as a pagan practice. Yoga did. I see no reason to get involved in something that came from something evil when there are other perfectly good options
Very well put. Also you swim? I do too! I've only met one other swimmer on BYC.

Back
Top Bottom