prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Trying to (but maybe not as hard as I could) but I'm having a pretty hard time trusting God or seeing any reason for this today :/

Trying to (but maybe not as hard as I could) but I'm having a pretty hard time trusting God or seeing any reason for this today
hmm.png
Why not? Just feeling down?

Trying to (but maybe not as hard as I could) but I'm having a pretty hard time trusting God or seeing any reason for this today
hmm.png
Just remember dear Sister, God is always with you no matter what. I know it's difficult sometimes, trusting God, but he is molding you into becoming that shining light for His glory.

" Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

~Meg

Last edited:
Why not? Just feeling down?
Well yeah but because of some stuff I'd rather not say publicly
Just remember dear Sister, God is always with you no matter what. I know it's difficult sometimes, trusting God, but he is molding your life into becoming that shining light for His glory. " Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

~Meg
Thank you so much! This was really helpful and made me feel a little better but I'm still having a hard time believing it. Although God does keep putting exactly the right song on today haha it's happened multiple times.

Well yeah but because of some stuff I'd rather not say publicly
Thank you so much! This was really helpful and made me feel a little better but I'm still having a hard time believing it. Although God does keep putting exactly the right song on today haha it's happened multiple times.
Praying for you!

Bible search results

Mark 12:30
and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.’

Luke 10:27
And he answered, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.”

Back
Top Bottom