prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thought I'd post these bible verses....

Matthew 24:6 - And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13:32 - But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Revelation 13:16-17 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads,

Revelation 3:3 - Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Christ is coming back for the second and final time. No one knows when, only He. God will destroy all those who do not know him, who had not repented of their sins, and cast them in Hell. Be warned sinner, search yourself, do you really believe?
Open your bible and start from the very beginning- Genesis chapter one.

"And they said, Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, " Acts 16:31a

Please feel free to PM me, if you have anything you'd like to share. :)

~Meg

Last edited:
Thought I'd post these bible verses.... Matthew 24:6 - And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet. Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. Mark 13:32 - But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Revelation 13:16-17 - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads, Revelation 3:3 - Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. Christ is coming back for the second and final time. No one knows when, only He. God will destroy all those who do not know him, who had not repented of their sins, and cast them in Hell. Be warned sinner, search yourself, do you really believe? Open your bible and start from the very beginning- Genesis chapter one.

[SIZE=22.68px]"And they said, Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, " Acts 16:31a
[/SIZE]

Please feel free to PM me, if you have anything you'd like to share. :) ~Meg
What are the marks on the hand and forehead?

What are the marks on the hand and forehead?

These are from the scars in Jesus' hands from being nailed to cross and the crown of thorns they pressed into his head. And to give some insight on glorifying God in simple things we do everyday like keeping chickens, planting garden, or going to beach etc..By being thankful and taking good care of all the he's given us we glorify him. Also, letting him shine thru us in our actions when we are out and about gives him glory. The Bible says we are to be good stewards of the Earth and things he's given us. So therefore, by taking care of your chickens or garden or whatever properly we glorify him.

Last edited:
Ooooooh, touchy one... But ok, I can be constructively critical :D

It has caused me some serious problems. DH will only use the KJV, considers any other Bible to be...less than correct. So I only had the one version to go off of. And of course, HE had never studied out of anything else, so I'm not quite sure even HE understands some of the wording .. It's been problematic to say the least :(

Stumble stumble stumble, yep, thats me.

And then I went and blabbred all this stuff that I had misinterpreted and made myself a false teacher and had to go remember who all I taught this to so I could apologize and fix the mistake, correct my error. Time consuming, confusing, I almost left the church all together from it.

Ah, but then I was led to a place that had a couple of fellow brethren that could help TEACH me the truth, and I don't need to have a degree in Shakespearean English in order to interpret the word. So God was watching out for me and sent me a couple of teachers ;)

My kids..they can't understand that. So I have to teach them what every word means and why people backnin 1600 talked like that. It detracts from the learning if the Word. It's almost like handing them a bible written in Spanish when I can go get an English one and the same message is there, just easier to interpret. I get them their kids bibles in ESV now, and when they're older and feel like they've "graduated" to that level in their reading, they can go grab the KJV and read the 23rd psalm in a beautiful old English, but at the same time, have already learned the meaning of it.

I think it's scary to teach that only one version of the Bible is the "true" version. Just like the remodeled stores, and shifting to a new platform, its in order to HELP MORE in the long run. Newer translations are not necessarily in error just because a word was changed from "striped horse" to "zebra". Just adding commas has been a form of "adding to scripture" for centuries, and if I recall, commas are included in the KJV just as much as the ESV :p

I've heard that different versions actually leave out whole verses sometimes :/ There was one in Daniel.... I'd have to go back and check...
I grew up reading KJV, so it usually makes sense to me :lol: not always, but usually.

ETA: here's a good link. I do think this guy could have been a tad nicer about it, but I personally agree with almost everything I see here - especially the very last part.
http://airrington.com/?page_id=2050

And just to be clear, I don't carry a huge issue with other versions. I like that they are easier to read, which does make studying a whole lot easier in some places, but I grew up in a church that is strong for the KJV, so... My brain adapted to reading it, I guess ;)

Last edited:
The word .. Rapture.. when referring to the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, is understood differently by various Christian faiths. The Bible says that when Christ comes again, those who are righteous will be caught up to meet Him in the air, and that the graves of the dead who died in Christ will be opened and these elect people will be instantly resurrected (Revelation 1:7). This is the basic definition of the Rapture to come. Some Christian faiths envision just one event at the Second Coming of Christ, while others envision two visits or more.
There are a lot of Christians who believe that the world will be consumed by fire and the wicked destroyed at the Second Coming of Christ. This fire will be Christ’s glory, which the righteous will be able to withstand, having been quickened by the Holy Spirit, but which will burn the wicked as stubble.

Hi all, I'd like to join this thread, I'll have to go back and read to have background and follow. I'm so excited about Jesus and sharing Jesus! :) Have a blessed day!

Hi all, I'd like to join this thread, I'll have to go back and read to have background and follow. I'm so excited about Jesus and sharing Jesus!
smile.png
Have a blessed day!
Welcome aboard!
wee.gif
frow.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom