prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

So there's this guy that I guess is mice online but a real jerk to his friends, who have tried to be nice, and there was all this drama a few months ago. Personally I thought online drama was mean and maybe he needs mental help. ANYWAY. I haven't checked his Twitter in a while but I had prayed and prayed at the time. I go there and I see "saved by grace" in the bio and I'm like OMG this can't be real and then I saw this tweet: " "Will you still forgive me after EVERYTHING I've done?" #StupidQuestionsForJesus " and that's when I knew it was real. Especially cause anyone can put some generic "saved by grace" quote in a bio but not mean it but seeing the after I've everything I've done, especially everything being capitalized, means that he has some self awareness, regrets, whatever. He knows he did wrong now, AS WELL AS being saved. And I just..... WOW. I'm so happy. Sometimes when I pray it doesn't work but this not only did, I GOT TO SEE IT. Because sometimes too, maybe He changes their lives but I don't get to know that or see it. This time I did. And it's a good reminder for me too. I just.... OMG.

NOW.

I'm not entirely sure, I MIGHT have the wrong brother. He has a brother and I am not positive which one it was. But I think it was this one. But the more I think about it, the more I'm doubting it.... really might not be

BUT.

I'm not gonna let it upset me because either way, now that one of the brothers is saved, maybe he can help the other one be saved too and if this is the right one to begin with, well then even better. Hah.

So there's this guy that I guess is mice online but a real jerk to his friends, who have tried to be nice, and there was all this drama a few months ago. Personally I thought online drama was mean and maybe he needs mental help. ANYWAY. I haven't checked his Twitter in a while but I had prayed and prayed at the time. I go there and I see "saved by grace" in the bio and I'm like OMG this can't be real and then I saw this tweet: " "Will you still forgive me after EVERYTHING I've done?" #StupidQuestionsForJesus " and that's when I knew it was real. Especially cause anyone can put some generic "saved by grace" quote in a bio but not mean it but seeing the after I've everything I've done, especially everything being capitalized, means that he has some self awareness, regrets, whatever. He knows he did wrong now, AS WELL AS being saved. And I just..... WOW. I'm so happy. Sometimes when I pray it doesn't work but this not only did, I GOT TO SEE IT. Because sometimes too, maybe He changes their lives but I don't get to know that or see it. This time I did. And it's a good reminder for me too. I just.... OMG.

NOW.

I'm not entirely sure, I MIGHT have the wrong brother. He has a brother and I am not positive which one it was. But I think it was this one. But the more I think about it, the more I'm doubting it.... really might not be

BUT.

I'm not gonna let it upset me because either way, now that one of the brothers is saved, maybe he can help the other one be saved too and if this is the right one to begin with, well then even better. Hah.

That's great!!! :D

NOW.

BUT.

That is awesome!

God is good.

Back
Top Bottom