prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

UPDATE: My friend told me she doesn't believe in any higher power. She also said she believes in reincarnation. ... :(
Here is a video that speaks about "not having to believe in gravity, yet we still are ruled by the law of gravity, we can deny gravity but we don't float away".
I will pray that you can think of a way to view this video with your friend.

We do not have to have faith in the Bible to make it true! The Bible is true just like gravity is true.

UPDATE: My friend told me she doesn't believe in any higher power. She also said she believes in reincarnation. ... :(

Oh boy... That's gonna make it alot harder to witness to her. :( I'd do some research in reincarnation, and as you learn, try and find bible verses that day the opposite of it. Being familiar with your "opponent" comes in handy. ;)

I read a bit a while back about that, in Buddhism and Hinduism... The problem with that is most of them think it's a good tjing, but don't understand that their belief in reincarnation is actually a PUNISHMENT. A follower of those false religions think they will be continuously reincarnated until they can actually get it right to reach "enlightenment"... Meaning they have to keep coming back over and over until pretty much infinity, suffering in this cruel world forever, and it seems so sad to be condemned to this worldly life in flesh... there is only ONE path to eternal life, and that path goes directly through Jesus.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
John 14:6 NASB
http://bible.com/100/jhn.14.6.NASB

An ambulance went in the direction of her house and came back!:hit

She's n my prayers, hope that was just a coincidence :(

Last edited:
Revelation 4 NAS

8 And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say,

“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is to come.”

9 And when the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, to Him who lives forever and ever, 10 the twenty-four elders will fall down before Him who sits on the throne, and will worship Him who lives forever and ever, and will cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11 “Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created.”

Back
Top Bottom