prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Asking for prayer:

My SIL had a 4 way cardiac bypass yesterday. Docs were in amazement at how functional she was prior, while she was so blocked. She did well, but has a long recovery ahead of her.

We just got power back last night after being without since early Monday morning. Still a lot of Maine without power, and a state of emergency has been declared. The damage to power lines, homes, road blockage was incredible, and crews are still working around the clock to restore power and clear roads. Please pray for safety for crews, and quick restoration of power. My 92 y.o. Dad and step mom spent the last 2 nights here after huddling in their unheated house for the first night. I fear that there may still be a lot of folks at risk of hypothermia, especially the elderly and the young. Unfortunately, many elderly are not cognizant of the risk involved, and think they will be fine at home if they use enough blankets. Not so!

Asking for prayer:

My SIL had a 4 way cardiac bypass yesterday. Docs were in amazement at how functional she was prior, while she was so blocked. She did well, but has a long recovery ahead of her.

We just got power back last night after being without since early Monday morning. Still a lot of Maine without power, and a state of emergency has been declared. The damage to power lines, homes, road blockage was incredible, and crews are still working around the clock to restore power and clear roads. Please pray for safety for crews, and quick restoration of power. My 92 y.o. Dad and step mom spent the last 2 nights here after huddling in their unheated house for the first night. I fear that there may still be a lot of folks at risk of hypothermia, especially the elderly and the young. Unfortunately, many elderly are not cognizant of the risk involved, and think they will be fine at home if they use enough blankets. Not so!
praying for SIL and those in danger with the winter weather

Asking for prayer:

Praying for your SIL in her recovery, and for those affected by the weather conditions.

Can you guys please pray for my friend Luka? He's a drummer and his band is starting tour but unfortunately he won't be able to go because he has been having recurring pain in his arm and shoulders and is instead choosing to stay home and do physical therapy/rest up. It's a good decision because they just released a new album and are blowing up so will likely be touring heavily next year so he needs to recover before then but it still sucks. At least their replacement drummer is a great drummer though but still. Anyway, can you please pray for Luka to fully recover? It would be helpful if you would also pray for tour to go well and be safe. And also please for them to find God. Some of them used to be religious/still believe but don't really practice anymore so that too please. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom