prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Off topic, I am so mad and freaked out right now. We have had these two mutts for almost four years or so we had to put one down about a week ago for running across the way growling (with my husband and his daddy trying to stop him) went after a four year old biting at the kids legs the kid didn't have a mark but wasn't the point. And now we have to put down the other. My daughter was laying next to him she tried to get him up by pushing on him and (he always let the kids do whatever to him jump on him rid him ect) bit her. He put his mouth over her eyes with her whole head in his mouth.... She fine I am so freaking upset right now I know how it could have gone my four year old doesn't.

Oh my goodness! :0
Do you think he might have gotten sick? I remember that Dad didn't know our first dog (a malamute girl who absolutely adored him), had anything wrong with her until she bit him when he was trying to bring her inside.... Turned out she had cancer. :(

I'm so sorry about your dogs though :(

no off topic problems on this thread, we all just try and "run the race" as best we can.

Hebrews 12:1 [Full Chapter]
[ Jesus, the Example ] Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,

Luke 16 NAS
19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Here is another song from my youth that pushed me on a quest for answers:

BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS

And When I Die Lyrics

I'm not scared of dying
And I don't really care
If it's peace you find in dying
Well, then let the time be near

If it's peace you find in dying
And if dying time is here just bundle up my coffin
'Cause it's cold way down there
I hear that it's cold way down there
Yeah, crazy cold way down there

And when I die, and when I'm gone
There'll be one child born
In this world to carry on, to carry on

Now troubles are many, they're as deep as a well
I can swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell
Swear there ain't no heaven and I pray there ain't no hell
But I'll never know by living, only my dying will tell
Yes, only my dying will tell, yeah, only my dying will tell

And when I die, and when I'm gone
In this world to carry on, to carry on, yeah yeah

Give me my freedom for as long as I be
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me
And all I ask of dying is to go naturally
Oh, I want to go naturally

Here I go, hey hey
Here comes the devil right behind
Look out children
Here he comes, here he comes, hey

Don't want to go by the devil
Don't want to go by demon
Don't want to go by Satan
Don't want to die uneasy
Just let me go naturally

And when I die and when I'm dead, dead and gone
In our world to carry on, to carry on, yeah yeah

I am sure is something medical since they both end up that way. I am just going to be relieved that I don't have to worry about them hurting anyone or killing any more of my live stock.

They both ended up with it? I wonder if it's genetic then... because it's possible they just inherited aggression from parents, especially being strays. But with the one having strokes his could have been neurological.

But i would be relieved too

I always found that song to be deeply disturbing, both in the depression of it, and the false doctrine of it.
these are the lines that stayed with me until I found out that the Bible is true.

Swear there ain't no heaven and I pray there ain't no hell
But I'll never know by living, only my dying will tell

dying is too late because of Lazarus and the life after death quote of Jesus in Luke 16.
the writer of the song is praying which I find disturbing because he does not know to whom he is praying.

If this song causes you to want answers please read the first four books of the New Testament (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) and supplement your journey with
https://www.amazon.com/More-Than-Carpenter-Josh-McDowell/dp/1414326270/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1516224019&sr=8-2&keywords=more+than+a+carpenter+josh+McDowell

41GyEf2n84L._SX302_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom