prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

The ‘Left Behind ‘ book series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins is very informative
I know those books and movies are very popular but I could never understand how anyone can be "left behind" when Jesus comes, in light of this Scripture:

2 Peter 3:10 KJV
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Jesus shall surely come unexpectedly, with no warning, as a thief comes, but according to this verse, nobody could possibly miss it or be "left behind." There will simply be nothing left. I don't mean to start an argument or debate, I just don't get it. This Scripture and many like it, cannot be misunderstood.

Will keep praying! Good news though!
Thank you so much! The virus is getting closer ... our church is one of three in our district that share a pastor. He called a few nights ago to say that a person in one of our sister churches has tested positive. The elders have voted to cancel all services for two weeks at least. Do you guys attend services in person, or on line?

Thank you so much! The virus is getting closer ... our church is one of three in our district that share a pastor. He called a few nights ago to say that a person in one of our sister churches has tested positive. The elders have voted to cancel all services for two weeks at least. Do you guys attend services in person, or on line?
I attend online. I have a family of five so it would be risky to go every week. Online is definitely different though!

Going through some really rough times right now, I won't go in to it, but my Mom shared this with me and I wanted to share it with you.
FullSizeR1(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom