prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

My aunt won’t go, all she wants to do is sit, but she got back in bed and fell asleep. Something is definitely worong because she only weighs 93 pounds. The ER did not send her home with antibiotics, but they gave her pain meds. Those won’t do much, as they will plug her up even more.

:confused:
We have offered to take her back, but we just keep waiting and waiting.

She is passing what seems more like liquid stuff, but it almost sounds like a blockage. She is in a lot of pain.

Her father, my grandfather, will be taking her back down to the hospital.
Sadly, she has never gotten any of her body screenings done, especially colonoscopys.:(Hopefully this experience will reveal something.
I love my aunt (don’t get me wrong), but she doesn’t hardly try to take care of herself.

Last edited:
She is passing what seems more like liquid stuff, but it almost sounds like a blockage. She is in a lot of pain.

Her father, my grandfather, will be taking her back down to the hospital.
Sadly, she has never gotten any of her body screenings done, especially colonoscopys.:(Hopefully this experience will reveal something.
I love my aunt (don’t get me wrong), but she doesn’t hardly try to take care of herself.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Praying ❤️

My mother is really sick: unable to walk, dizzy, coughing, and headaches.
Please pray for her.

I heard there is a big respiratory illness going around (not COVID), and our family has been hit pretty hard. I'm also coughing a little but definitely not as bad as my mother.

Thanks in advance ❤️ God bless y'all
Interesting, I have not heard anything about this. Will she go to the doctor? Does she have fever? Will definitely pray for her. Be sure she drinks plenty of WATER, whatever else she may be doing. Please keep us posted, and know that we care. :hugs

My mother is really sick: unable to walk, dizzy, coughing, and headaches.
Please pray for her.

I heard there is a big respiratory illness going around (not COVID), and our family has been hit pretty hard. I'm also coughing a little but definitely not as bad as my mother.

Thanks in advance ❤️ God bless y'all
Praying

We heard just recently that they have done a rectal exam. (Sorry if this is a gross topic)
Is she drinking water? Does she have a family doctor? Can you get her in to her regular doctor?
They have her on IV fluids, and they will be sending her home again.

No, she doesn’t drink a whole lot of water, she drinks energy drinks about everyday, nor does she get out of our guest room to exercise or to go places with the family.
She has multiple doctors, and with the condition she was in, she needed more than a clinic visit.

Not to mention she is on tons of different medications.

Back
Top Bottom