prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Thank you. She finally got taken down to the hospital this afternoon, they were going to do an X-ray, and hopefully, they'll keep her there. Because she is not in any condition to be sent home again.
If she has a blockage, she probably needs a CT scan, not an x-ray. X-rays are for bones. What your spoiler says definitely sounds like a blockage. Poor thing! I hope they can help her and give her some relief. There's not much you can do if people won't take care of themselves. It's very frustrating. It's like watching someone you love suffer from cancer when you've tried for years to get them to quit smoking .... You can only do what you can do. But we will pray and ask God to show His mercy on her. ❤️

Is she drinking water? Does she have a family doctor? Can you get her in to her regular doctor?
About the regular doctor, I am not sure they would have done anything quickly. Even I was not able to get my physical with my doctor. We have to schedule them months in advance.

If she has a blockage, she probably needs a CT scan, not an x-ray. X-rays are for bones. What your spoiler sais definitely sounds like a blockage. Poor thing! I hope they can help her and give her some relief. There's not much you can do if people won't take care of themselves. It's very frustrating. It's like watching someone you love suffer from cancer when you've tried for years to get them to quit smoking .... You can only do what you can do. But we will pray and ask God to show His mercy on her. ❤️
That’s what we thought too, but our medical system in WA isn’t top notch. And you can’t talk with anybody, as they will only let one guest in with you, (if it is a minor)
I’m not sure what they have done, other than the X-ray and the rectal exam, and IV fluids.

Me too. They have given her relief, they got a bunch of ”stuff” out of her. 🙏🏻
My youngest brother survived childhood cancer, and it is a stressful thing.
She does smoke as well. 😔 We pray for her, hoping that she will change from her unhealthy and hermit ways, and it is very frustrating. She doesn’t even like to hear her own mother (my grandmother) tell her what‘s best.

That’s what we thought too, but our medical system in WA isn’t top notch. And you can’t talk with anybody, as they will only let one guest in with you, (if it is a minor)
I’m not sure what they have done, other than the X-ray and the rectal exam, and IV fluids.

Me too. They have given her relief, they got a bunch of ”stuff” out of her. 🙏🏻
My youngest brother survived childhood cancer, and it is a stressful thing.
She does smoke as well. 😔 We pray for her, hoping that she will change from her unhealthy and hermit ways, and it is very frustrating. She doesn’t even like to hear her own mother (my grandmother) tell her what‘s best.
Well I'm glad to hear she got some relief. Hopefully it was an unpleasant enough of an experience that she will choose to make better choices, at least as far as drinking water goes, that will really help. Walking around the block once every day would also help. Is she elderly? Are you in a position to ask her to walk with you? (She might say no but it won't hurt to ask!) . Of course she doesn't want to listen to her mother, after you hit 18 that's the LAST person you want to take advice from! 🤣 I will thank God that He answered our prayers for tonight and she's feeling a little better. ❤️

Walking around the block once every day would also help. Is she elderly? Are you in a position to ask her to walk with you? (She might say no but it won't hurt to ask!)
I’m sure it would Blue. Middle aged. (Cannot give exact). I am, I‘m actually the one who she favors. I will try and get her to walk some once she fully recovers. (But she is very likely to say no.😅) I really try to help support her, and she knows that.

Just a little less than a week ago, she was going to go out with some marine that she met over Facebook, one we didn’t know hardly anything about. I was in tears the day she was supposed to go somewhere with him. But thankfully they postponed. My prayers were answered that day.

He’s helped us through life period, and we are thankful everyday.
I just don't understand atheists! I don't know how they function without God to get them through! Well ... God DOES get them through, they just don't know it or acknowledge Him. My brother is one, and I know how he copes ... with drugs and alcohol and a crappy attitude. Poor guy. 😕

Back
Top Bottom