prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I just don't understand atheists! I don't know how they function without God to get them through! Well ... God DOES get them through, they just don't know it or acknowledge Him. My brother is one, and I know how he copes ... with drugs and alcohol and a crappy attitude. Poor guy. šŸ˜•
You are 100% right. And I donā€™t understand either, I wonder why they chose to live without acknowledging him.
Iā€™m so sorry Blue, that is so sad. ā˜¹ļø :hugs :hugs

My aunt came to us because her Ex kicked her out and took her daughter away, the court testimonies, the hearings, all the paperwork, his side of the case was all liesā€¦.

You are 100% right. And I donā€™t understand either, I wonder why they chose to live without acknowledging him.
Iā€™m so sorry Blue, that is so sad. ā˜¹ļø :hugs :hugs

My aunt came to us because her Ex kicked her out and took her daughter away, the court testimonies, the hearings, all the paperwork, his side of the case was all liesā€¦.
I'm sorry to hear. God knows the truth though.

I'm falling asleep, signing off. Good night. ā¤ļø

Hey, this time, I just wanted to talk with other Christian/religious members.
A friend on here that I have know for quite a while broke up with my sister and I out of the blue. She is leaving BYC, at least our chatting, because of whatā€™s in my signature, and what I stand for. šŸ˜” She even told me that she doesnā€™t need prayers, but I am going to pray for her anyway. This may sound unusal, but I just need some support.

(This is another cause) And about the pronouns in my sig, I use them so that people know what to address me as when speaking about me, so they donā€™t mistake me for a he and such. Not in a disrespectful way.

This fight was hard, I just hope I was doing the right thing, she cursed the lord, which hurts too.
(I donā€™t want to hurt people, but she needed to know the truth.)
BF22560C-8F57-44A3-9843-53416E58FF61.png

This fight was hard, I just hope I was doing the right thing, she cursed the lord, which hurts too.
(I donā€™t want to hurt people, but she needed to know the truth.)View attachment 2884446
Did I do wrong? My heart was racing at the timeā€¦. I was trying hard to stand for my beliefs.
5DE70130-C5D7-40E6-A210-800B2679F43F.png
224EFB25-F33F-437A-A485-39AC97697319.png

708F09D3-1203-4F75-8FF4-A16FA69AC776.png

I was only telling her the truthā€¦. I was defending my beliefs and my God.

I just said what I know what can happen to non believers, because I was taught from the Bible what the Lord has planned for us. Please, donā€™t judge me for this. I have never been In this kind of a religious situation.
She told me I am going to hell. That's what she said šŸ™‚ can you not talk about our personal matters please Cochin?

Back
Top Bottom